The uniqueness about time-lapse photography is that it captures a whole event over time from start to finish and delivers it in a short video to engage your audience. Polish it with background music, branding and some dynamic text to tell a story and it becomes a resource to be utilised in many ways:
- A marketing and promotional tool – for a media release, to pitch to a prospective client, place on your website portfolio and use on social media channels. This will:
- add PR value to your business or organisation
- encourage community engagement
- assist business development by highlighting capabilities and efficiencies
- Use internally within your organisation to promote unity and achievement and distribute to key stakeholders to celebrate the project’s success.
- Use the footage to create other media:
- use sections of it to incorporate into other media including interviews, ground and aerial footage to produce a comprehensive perspective of the project or event .
- use for internal collaboration and for content in training videos to improve systems and educate staff.
- The video is a record of key milestones achieved throughout the project or event – gives you an exact timeline for historical reference and as a legacy to the company & community
- Share with Stakeholders & investment partners – an impressive way to provide key stakeholders with a visual depiction of the entire project so they are able to see firsthand the progress and status of the project
- Showcase at launch or client events – wow factor at your launch or sales event
- To market the development or finished project to potential buyers – sales & marketing teams can use as a tool to sell the product before it is finished being built
- In email marketing to prospects – use in marketing emails to tease potential buyers or clients
- Video marketing campaigns on YouTube or Facebook – share on video platforms to generate interest outside your existing network or community
Time-lapse is a wow factor that sales & marketing teams have as an asset. One that is worth the investment as the end product can be used in many different ways.